Skip to content
Kennebunk Parks & Recreation Department
How to Register
Area Sports Clubs
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
February Vacation X-Treme Trips (Grades 6-9)
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
Kennebunk Parks & Recreation is offering a variety of exciting trips for February Vacation for grades 6-9
15% off if you sign up before February 1st!
Tuesday, Feb 19th
- Ski or snowboarding at Shawnee Peak (includes transportation, a lift ticket, and supervision throughout the day) Ski or snowboardings rental are available.
Wednesday, Feb 20th
- Tubing and mountain coaster at Gun Stock Mountain Resort (includes transportation, tubing and mountain coaster.
Thursday, Feb 21st
- Rye Airfield Skate & Bike Park (includes transportation, entrance to the skate park, supervision throughout the day, and full rental package
helmet, elbow, knee and skateboard or scooter)
Parents or guardians must complete the waiver form at the Youth Community Center on the morning of the trip.
Friday, Feb 22nd
- Lunch and movie at Smitty's (includes transportation, lunch, movie at Smitty's and supervision throughout the day).
Drop off and pick up is from the Dot Stevens Community Center, Thompson Road. Participants should bring snacks, drinks and lunch
(no lunch needed on Friday's trip)
Participants will be in small groups for each trip and staff will be on site to oversee the groups. Friday's movie will be PG-13. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Ryan French, Program Coordinator at 207-604-1362 or email
Min 8 - Max 28
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities