Skip to content
Alert: No Young at Heart on Wednesday, October 23.
Kennebunk Parks & Recreation Department
How to Register
Area Sports Clubs
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
Swim Lessons, Pre-School, Summer Session
This program is currently unavailable. Click
to view all of our current programs.
at Quest Fitness Center in Kennebunk Swim Lessons are Contractual
8 WEEK CLASSES!
Registration closes the day before the first class at 2:00 PM
Please read the form below before registering your child for swim
Parent/Child Pre-School Swim
- Parent participation in the pool is required. This parent and child class will focus on teaching the children independence in the water, and will develop the skills featured in the preschool class but with parental support. Students will work to use a bubble and begin to swim, at least short distances, independently.
Pre-School Swim A
- This class is geared towards students who are experiencing their first class without a parent in the water with them, or perhaps their first swimming class ever. Students might still have a fear of the water, or may not yet be able to get their face wet. Students in this class most often swim with 3 or 4 bubbles.
Pre-School Swim B
- This class is the middle level of preschool, where students are comfortable being in the water, but are still working towards a horizontal body position in the water. Students should be comfortable getting their face wet, and are on their way to performing the correct arm movements in the water. Students in this class most often swim with 2 or 3 bubbles.
Pre-School Swim C
- This class is the precursor to the Beginner A class. In this class, students are working towards being able to swim without any support whatsoever. Students should be able to swim with their face in the water, should be able to perform freestyle with their arms out of the water, and should be able to float on their backs independently. Students in this class must be comfortable swimming with 1 bubble or without any floatation support at all.
Additional Forms and Files:
Quest Swim Program Policy Sheet
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities
Share This Page: